This video does a fantastic job of sharing a couple of easy techniques that will help relieve upper back pain using a foam roller. If you find that you spend a lot of time spent hunched over, for instance, if you sit at a desk and spend much of the day typing, these basic moves will help move your vertebrae back into place.
The only tool you need to complete these exercises that will help relieve upper back pain is a foam roller.
Recommended Foam Rollers:
AmazonBasics High-Density Round Foam Roller - 36-Inches
1 used from $ 13.99
- High-density foam roller with molded edges
- Ideal for balance, strengthening, flexibility, and rehab exercises
- Made from molded polypropylene to maintain firmness
- Lightweight, easy to clean and transport
- Measures approximately 36 x 6 x 6 inches (LxWxH)
TriggerPoint GRID Foam Roller with Free Online Instructional Videos, Original (13-inch), Pink
- Patented foam roller design offers a superior, multi-density exterior constructed over a rigid, hollow core
- Constructed from quality materials that won't break down or lose shape from repeated use
- Includes access to free online instructional video library on foam rolling best practices from the experts at TriggerPoint
- Trusted foam roller of physical and massage therapists, coaches, trainers and athletes provides muscle recovery, pain relief and improved flexibility
- Original GRID: Standard density, 13 x 5.5 inches, 500 pound weight limit; 1 year manufacturer's warranty
Trigger Point Performance - The GridWhat is The Grid?The Grid represents a revolutionary advancement over traditional foam roller technology. It will not break down, lose its shape, or require costly replacement as a result of day-to-day use. The Grid can be used from the comfort of your home, as part of your daily massage routine, or integrated into your athletic activities to help support and achieve a comprehensive core workout.The MatrixThe Matrix incorporates Trigger Point's exclusive Distrodensity Foam Zones to help massage and release tight muscles by delivering a precision massage based on your unique and individual needs. With Matrix technology, you can enjoy the massage associated with Myofascial Release Therapy with different levels of intensity - perfect for that pre- or post-workout massage experience.DistrodensityThe precision-engineered pattern and density of our exclusive Distrodensity Foam design allows you to control the level and intensity of your massage....
More tips for how to use a foam roller:
How To Use A Foam Roller | The Body Coach
You may have seen these in the gym or you may have one at home, but a foam roller is a brilliant piece of kit that can be used to release tension in your muscles, ...
How To Use a Foam Roller - The Sarah Fit Show
Get fit w/ me! See my workouts & more http://bit.ly/SarahFitYT1 Watch Foam Rolling For Runners next https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWbe6GtKsbQ Have ...